Agtronic Motorsport Turbo kit for Audi 2.7L S4/RS4
- Hand fabricated tubular manifolds, Schedule 10, T304, TIG welded
- 3.0" V-band connected downpipes, T304, TIG welded
- 2.25" inlet pipes (Your choice of T304 or Aluminum)
- Turbochargers (Garrett GT2860RS including Tial V-band turbine housing)
- Wastegates (Tial MVS 38mm in Black, Red, Blue, Purple or Silver)
- All welding is performed in-house by a certified/accredited welder.
- All weldments are held to aircraft-quality standards.
- All high-stress stainless parts are purged with argon during welding, as every single joint is welded to 100% penetration.
Research & Development
- All manifolds are assembled to an extremely high standard of fitment prior to welding.
- Low-angle merge collectors that are cut and assembled in-house, for optimum flow performance.
- Manifolds clear frame rails on B5 vehicles by over 1.5" on each side, no need to shield wiring harness (etc).
- Wastegate port angles match flow direction for smooth, precise boost control and minimal turbulence.
- The latest Agtronic Motorsport GT kits represent close to 8 years of research & development on the B5 S4.
- The latest kit is the result of many years of blood, sweat and tears.
- Every fabricated part of the kit is researched, designed and manufactured in-house, not by a third party welding shop.
- We are currently working with Unitronic Chipped to develop a fine-tuned software option using their engine dyno.
Proudly made in North America!
|This product was added to our catalog on Friday 17 September, 2010.|